WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as Device Information.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- Cookies/Web beacons are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
- Log files track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, date/time stamps, and possibly the number of clicks. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
- Facebook Conversion API - The Facebook conversion API is used to create a direct connection between our marketing data and the Facebook systems which helps us to optimize ad delivery, decrease cost per action, and measure results across Meta technologies.
Also, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, email address, billing address, shipping address, phone number, city, state, and payment information (including credit and debit card numbers). This is called Order Information.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you.
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use Shopperswarehouse.com. How Google uses your Personal Information.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
Note that Shopperswarehouse has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
THIRD-PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options.
To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found on the browsers’ respective websites.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising…
DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
If you are a Nigerian resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information is corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, we have one month or more to respond to you. Please contact us if you would like to exercise any of these rights.
Additionally, if you are a Nigerian resident note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
Please note that your information may be transferred outside of Nigeria, including to Europe, Canada, and the United States.
We do not track any user data via our plugins. But if our plugin depends on any third-party service, they might track user data. This can happen in the following two ways:
- Embedded Widget
- 2. Third-party APIs/Connections
By using our third-party API's such as Google, Facebook, users agree to be bound by their privacy policies
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
SHOPPERSWAREHOUSE does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13yrs.
If you have questions and/or require more information, do not hesitate to contact us (email: [email protected], Phone number: +2349088924764 or visit our office at 165 Ikorodu Road, Onipanu Lagos).